The Fine Print:
- Voucher expires 06-01-2013
- Limit 1 per person, and limit 1 as a gift
- May be used over multiple visits; classes take place over the course of two days
- All classes must be redeemed by same customer; cannot be shared
- Appointments are required and class space subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Upon completion of class you will be eligible to apply with the state for your official license; standard state fees apply
- 10-hour course, taught by a certified instructor, is mandated by Texas DPS in order to apply for a concealed handgun license
- Must be 21 years of age with valid ID
- Hours: By Appointment
- Does not include range time
- Does not include finger printing fees
You don't need to be a spy with an affinity for tuxedos and shaken martinis to be the man with the golden gun. Today's deal is a license to conceal: Pay just $75 (regularly $150) for a concealed handgun-licensing course at Straight Shooters. This two-part, ten-hour course covers legal issues, the use of force, conflict resolution, alternatives to deadly force, safety, marksmanship, and more. The interactive format makes everything easy to understand and remember, and after completion of the course, you will be eligible to apply with the state for your official license. You can also take this class if you need to renew your current concealed handgun license. You only live twice and diamonds are forever, but this deal is only around for a short time.
About Straight Shooter
Straight Shooter was formed in 2008 by Jay Temple as an affordable alternative to purchase firearms. Starting in his home town of Lubbock, Texas, Straight Shooter specializes in finding the best available price on the firearm its customer is looking for. Straight Shooter’s bird dog services allow each customer to know that they are receiving the best available price on each gun. If Straight Shooter cannot get the gun at the best price, they will tell you where you can and they can complete the legal transfer of the firearm to you. Jay found a new calling in becoming a firearms instructor specializing in the Texas Concealed Handgun Licensing classes as well as beginning, advanced and home firearms instruction.